
Yes, you read that right. We do, in fact, use the word "pimping" around our 3 month old baby. And yes, Sommer, that is the chair you let us borrow.
A short explanation: Usually while I'm making dinner, Jon will take Seth downstairs with him to "check our finances" (interpretation: play Warcraft). Our basement gets quite chilly, so Jon decided to pad Seth's chair with luxurious blankets to keep him warm. Somehow, Seth's "Pimped Out Chair" got shortened to "Pimping Chair." Jon gets to explain that one when Seth starts asking...
The above picture is what happens when you try to make your child do tummy time while laying on your tummy. The joys of motherhood, or, why you should ALWAYS use a burp rag.
And, finally, my child is adorable with no clothes on. Sadly, it's getting way too cold for that. I feel like I should be wearing gloves every time I touch the kid--he gasps and jerks when we touch his skin with our cold hands. Poor kid!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Seth's Pimping Chair (and other photos)
at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gotta love the hawk.
Man I love that Seth, he's adoarble! Don't you just love the getting to change your clothes several times during a day.
Babies look so cute without clothes on. Only time in their lives when they can pull off the fat rolls with style. We're not brave enough to leave Zach completely naked for long. Without the diaper things boys make things messy pretty quickly.
Post a Comment