So yesterday when Seth started screaming in pain in the middle of his rice cereal dinner, we finally shoved our fingers in his mouth. And guess what? Tooth #1 is in. We really had no idea before then--he hasn't been fussy at all.
I would consider us lucky, but last night was no fun. We finally gave up and fed him some baby Tylenol at midnight (we don't have any Orajel, and it was way too cold here yesterday to venture out). Then he slept until 5:30 am, but now he's crying instead of napping (which usually isn't a problem in the morning). So teething could be fun. Loads of fun.
I was so not ready for this yet. :( We'll put up a picture once the tooth is actually visible...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Already?!
at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie!!! Yeah for teeth:) not yeah for teething:( How are things in maryland? How is the sleep training going? I'm still sleep training Jules....she is a stinker!!
oooh, teeth! Now is when chewing on your fingers suddenly turns painful! I hope everything goes alright with it. (My kids never had any trouble with teething so I have no advice!)
Post a Comment