...for being out of touch lately. We (meaning Seth and I) have a very good excuse:
We've been sick. And it's rough when Mommy AND baby are sick. I had a vicious cold, but poor Seth got my cold PLUS something that made him throw up (could be teething...who knows?).
In other news, Seth now has TWO teeth that have cut through. Pictures coming soon, if he cooperates. And he inhaled his carrots last night for dinner. We're extremely grateful to have such a content baby--he's been so happy despite throwing up and not being able to breathe.
"I think I need another tissue..."
"I think I need another tissue..." 
2 comments:
Land sakes....sick again!?!?!? You guys need to bath in Lysol, and that should get you through the rest of the winter...but it doesn't help the teeth! Ahhh, the joys of motherhood! But I wouldn't wish those blessings away, no matter what!
throwing up can also be just swallowed nose gunk. especially if he is still happily drinking stuff and eating well.
Post a Comment