I've been doing some playing around with the blog and am looking for feedback. It looks good on my browser (Firefox)--how about the rest of you? Any suggestions?
Many, many thanks to Krystal, who helped me figure out the sweet fonts.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Ch-ch-ch-changes...
at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Love it. You'll need to educate me on the sweet font function too!
It looks very cute. I like the fonts a lot, also the color scheme. Plus more pictures of Seth = extra points for cuteness. When I load your page now I have to scroll right and left to see the whole thing which is a little annoying, but that may just be my computer and not a function of your blog.
Are you kidding...its gorgeous...but with that adorable little guy on it, do you expect anything else?!?!?
It looks good on Safari. I like how you made the body a little wider. Cute fonts and great fall colors!
Can you help me figure out the sweet fonts!? LOL looks good on explorer
It looks great. Very cool!
Looks great on our computer with Google Chrome. I love it! And how did you do the fonts and the header? SO cute! I've been wanting to do a facelift on our blog, so I might be emailing you for some tips...
It's so cute! I'm in process of doing the fonts thing, too.... when I find a few spare minutes! I love it.
I like!!!!!
I use google chrome, and it looks great! I love the fonts.
looks really good! love it!
Looks good to me... you need to show me how to make the body wider. Mine small one drives me nuts!
Post a Comment