Friday, October 8, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have a Gender!

Baby #2 was much more cooperative this time around.  It only took the tech (who, oddly enough, was the same tech we had for Seth's ultrasound) about 10 seconds before she said,

"It's a girl!"

Definitely a little girl.  We both thought it was, so it was fun to have that confirmed for us.  I'll put up the ultrasound pictures when I get them scanned in.  We're excited for little Sara Catherine (who will be known as Catherine--named after both of her Grandmas) to come join us sometime in February!

17 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Yay! Congratulations, you guys. Little girls are so much fun!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! I love the name. It is so cute. :) You will love having a little girl. They are so very different from little boys. Natalie is so cuddly and girly it is so much fun!

Dawn said...

megan, I'm so happy you were able to find out this time. I know it was important to you! So her first name will be Sara but you will call her by her middle name?

Kenna Jan said...

you took my name.... I called Catherine a LONG time ago... jerk

Ali said...

Congratulations!!!!

Oh you make naming a child look so easy. I love the name by the way :) Andrew's sister is named Katherine and I have a niece named Sara... love them both. Great combination!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Wahoo! Bring on the frills and accessories! Girls are so much more fun to shop for!

Eric and Hilary said...

where did you go for your ultra sound? im so excited for you to have a girl! i get to go again in the next couple of weeks, so im hoping this time i can get a 100% confirmation.

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

How exciting!! I'm discovering how fun girls are to shop for! Congratulations!!!

Kellie said...

So excited for you! Hooray for sugar and spice and everything nice!

Tasty Tidbits said...

CONGRATS!! So fun. :)

HeavenlyHome said...

Sweet! And what a lovely name (wink, wink!)!

Holly said...

Hooray!!! So exciting! And you have a name already? That's so nice!

Steve and Meredith said...

Yea for little girls!! So much fun- I am way excited for you!

Sommer said...

I am so happy for you Megan! I love the name too. I'm all about the classic names.

Sommer said...

I am so happy for you Megan! I love the name too. I'm all about the classic names.

Jen Bowen said...

Congrats on finally knowing and on expecting a girl!