Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two I Forgot

* A day or two ago, Seth was running around with my camera cord like it was some kind of leash.  When we asked him what kind of pet he had on his leash, he said, "A ghost."  Genius.

* Seth has been really demanding (but adorable) about people coming downstairs to play blocks with him.  I think he's dragged at least two of my piano moms downstairs with him.  "Come on!  Blocks!"  Sunday night we had some friends over for dinner.  As soon as Seth saw Diana, he started in on her.  "Dinana!  Come on!  Blocks!"  She held him off until she was done eating and then headed downstairs.  As soon as I finished I went down to give her some company.  Seth took one look at me and said, "Mommy upstairs!"  Apparently I was ruining his post-dinner date with Diana...

1 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

So funny! Wonder if I'll be playing blocks or be sent upstairs?