Here are the promised pictures! First, an adorable baby profile:
Next, two baby faces. It's hard to tell, but she's looking straight at you with her hand up by her face (it's been there for both ultrasounds. Not sucking her thumb, just holding her hand by her face).
And finally, it's officially a girl!
And, for your viewing pleasure, here is me at 22 weeks (if you're going by my due date) or 20 weeks (if you're going by the ultrasound measurements):
I know, I know. I'm not very big. Not sure what is going on. Either she's tiny, I'm not as far along as I think I am, or I'm carrying completely differently than I am with Seth. But she's healthy, I'm healthy, and (so far) I haven't gotten in trouble for not gaining enough weight.





4 comments:
Congratulations! And don't worry I carried small with my second. She came out tiny but perfectly healthy. Your just one of those lucky ones we all wish we looked like while pregnant!
You look great and maybe you're just tiny because you ARE tiny! You might just be carrying her more in your back...that's how I carried Savannah.
Yay for baby girls! I think you look great. Here's hoping she has red hair like you, because red hair is the best. :)
I carried small with my girl too. She turned out fine. Also, huge.
Post a Comment