This year we happened to have our end of the school year co-op party on my birthday. We had a (mostly) fun time swimming at the Y (more tears from Seth thanks to stupid rules again), then enjoyed a potluck lunch together. My sweet friends even made me a birthday cake and sang to me, which appeased Seth, who kept asking when I was going to have a party with all my (read: his) friends.
We got home to find a package waiting on the front porch: my birthday present! I wavered between getting a new knife set or a new camera, but camera won out in the end. I ended up getting this model and have been really, really happy with it. Definitely a step up from my point-and-shoot!
Some experiments with the new camera:
"Save me!"
I'm still figuring out how to use it, but even in Auto mode it's SO much nicer than what we used to have! Thank you for a wonderful birthday present, Jonny Blood!
I was also given a plate full of delicious lemon poppyseed muffins by my sweet friend Melissa and an AMAZING chocolate cupcake with strawberry cream cheese icing from Flavor Cupcakery by my friend Trina and her girls (my piano students). I was quite spoiled and very grateful for amazing friends.
Catherine sampling one of my delicious birthday muffins
1 comments:
I'm glad your friends spoiled you!
Post a Comment