Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Seth Paws

You know how puppies that are destined to grow into big dogs have these huge, out-of-proportion paws? I realized while looking at Seth a few weeks ago that the kid has grown puppy paws. Not his feet, which will probably always be small (I'm a size 6, Jon's an 8 or 9), but HIS HANDS! Apparently the kid has some serious growing ahead of him. I'm a little bit excited, a little bit terrified of my future grocery bill, and a little bit sad to see one more piece of my little boy disappearing forever.

2 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Someone in the family that has hand that can actually span an octave on the piano? That would be a first!

Kellie said...

Oh yeah, we definitely have puppy paws here! Ian has huge hands! My grocery bill already reflects it, and I'm very afraid for my grocery bill's future!