Being a baby during late fall/winter is the worst. I can count on Elijah getting sick every Saturday like clockwork (co-op is on Thursdays, plus two incubation days). Which means a lot of runny noses, leading to wiped noses, leading to crying, leading to runny noses...repeat ad infinitum. After weeks of perpetual sickness, my patience for sick babies runs a little thin. At that point I usually plop him down next to Seth while I do the dishes or wash my face. One day I looked over and saw this:
Poor sick little Stinky!
After his nap, Elijah had enough energy to help Dad work on some projects in the office. His credentials as a copper wire taster are now firmly established:
But then Dad had to do something else and it was back to boring old Mom:
Best pouty face ever.
After a nap and some food, it was time.
Things were getting a bit out of control.
We decided to tame the crazy hair:
There we go!
More like a little boy, less like a tiny barbarian:
Some days (like this one) do feel long. But overall I feel like Elijah's babyhood is racing by. We sure love our little Stinky (even if he is sick and whiny 60% of every week).





1 comments:
BEST pouty face ever! You must have put him down ;)
Post a Comment