Friday, February 28, 2020

Mid-December Fun

In co-op this year I teach Elise's class (mostly fun science-type stuff) and Aaron's class (music). Both classes have some energetic souls in them, so I come home quite worn out. But my kids LOVE their friends and we do have a lot of fun in class!

Jingle bell sticks with Elise's class
(Owyn, Aria, Bennett, Cassie, Elise & Peter)

Enjoying the (cold) sunshine with Aaron's class
(Bethany, Aaron, Azylin, Olivia & Aria)
I love how he's always with the girls...

Aaron's class singing Jingle Bells
Bethany, Aaron, Cole, Olivia, Azylin, Bentley, Asher, Caleb, Judah & Caiden

We also did our annual gingerbread houses with the Knoxes. I didn't take too many pictures this year because, really, the houses aren't all that different from year to year. Plus I'm trying to be more focused on enjoying the moment. But I did snap some of Aaron & Elise!


You know your friends really love you when they not only REMEMBER that you like chocolate chip cookies with no chocolate chips, they actually MAKE you some and deliver them to your house!


December in Primary:
Seth is center back, looking like a doofus.
Catherine is center, not looking at the camera (purple coat)
Aaron is just in front of and to the right of Catherine.
At least one of my children was cooperative.

Also, so strange to think this is Seth's last picture in Primary!

0 comments: