Sunday, February 9, 2020

Primary Christmas Activity

Our ward did a cute Primary Christmas activity this year. It was Polar Express themed, so the kids all got to come in their pajamas. Santa was there, plus they got to bring pillows and blankets and watch the movie together. What was really weird for me was realizing that this was Seth's last Primary activity. In January he'll be heading to Young Men. Crazy.

Adorable Elise visits Santa

Aaron won't sit, but he will talk to Santa.

Neither Seth nor Catherine was interested in Santa this year. 

Luke & Elise are best friends.
He hunted her down at the activity: "Hey! I saved you a spot!"

Meanwhile, back at home Stinky & I were having some bonding time. In an attempt to keep him entertained for a moment or two, I sprayed some whipped cream on his tray:

It was a major hit:
He was most displeased when I stopped feeding him spoonfuls of cream.
I figured we had already passed the point of ridiculousness for a 7 month old.
He vigorously disagreed. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

if Elijah had to miss Santa, he needed cream - LOTS of cream :)