have I mentioned that I hate you for how tiny your tummy is? Love the hair, no seriously, it's lovely. :) We need to meet up at the temple soon, I'm feeling unrighteous for having not gone for so long!
Yay! How cute! I just barely, only minutes ago, wrote on your facebook wall asking about a belly picture... and here it is! It starts getting exciting when your belly grows and you're all excited the first time you have to buy maternity clothes... and then the last 2 months you grow to hate those stretchy waistbands. :)
Cute little bump- oh no- is that the beginning of a double chin??? (Sorry, not nice to tease. ;)) Yoroko loves to look at pictures of you on your blog. She asks for it almost everyday and it makes me miss you lots and lots. :( I know you're happy in MD but I wish you were HERE!!
Yoroko respectfully asks for more pictures, please.
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
9 comments:
Your hair looks pretty undone!
Punkin! Your little Punkin is REALLY little.
Btw, what names do y'all like? For both sexes?
have I mentioned that I hate you for how tiny your tummy is? Love the hair, no seriously, it's lovely. :) We need to meet up at the temple soon, I'm feeling unrighteous for having not gone for so long!
Cute! You don't even look close to being pregnant yet!
You look wonderful... thanks for the picture.
Yay! How cute! I just barely, only minutes ago, wrote on your facebook wall asking about a belly picture... and here it is! It starts getting exciting when your belly grows and you're all excited the first time you have to buy maternity clothes... and then the last 2 months you grow to hate those stretchy waistbands. :)
Cute little bump- oh no- is that the beginning of a double chin??? (Sorry, not nice to tease. ;)) Yoroko loves to look at pictures of you on your blog. She asks for it almost everyday and it makes me miss you lots and lots. :( I know you're happy in MD but I wish you were HERE!!
Yoroko respectfully asks for more pictures, please.
Lots of love from the Browns
I'm still looking for your baby bump... just kidding - it's so cute!! Thanks for posting, keep that up!
Post a Comment