I was supposed to put this up about a week ago. Sorry, Mom Blood!
Here's the newly-refinished Blood living room:Another view:And here's Joanna in the living room:
Timmy says we need to buy her new curtains for Christmas so she'll feel like she has to put the new ones up. But she's pretty proud of her old ones, so it will be a tough battle.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks so great!!! And JoAnna is growing up! Ugh! I remember holding her when she was little little. I miss you guys!!!
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
1 comments:
It looks so great!!! And JoAnna is growing up! Ugh! I remember holding her when she was little little. I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment