Oh my gosh Megan! He's so stinkin' cute! That's so sweet that he walks to you like that. I like his waving, too. It actually looks like he's signing "milk". Alexander does that when he wants to nurse, but just with his right hand. SO CUTE!
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
11 comments:
That's where Daddy learned to walk: at the library. Yeah!
Oh my gosh Megan! He's so stinkin' cute! That's so sweet that he walks to you like that. I like his waving, too. It actually looks like he's signing "milk". Alexander does that when he wants to nurse, but just with his right hand. SO CUTE!
Awww that is so cute!!!! Congrats Seth!
Yea! What a cutie!
Do you always take your camcorder to the library or were you inspired? I love that he went to look for jon!
That's too cute. Your video skills are so much more advanced than mine!
Congratulations Seth!!
MEG THAT IS SO CUTE!
That is so dang cute! I love how he goes looking for daddy after you tell him to wave bye-bye. He sure loves his daddy!
Congrats to Seth! It's so fun when they start walking though it's that much easier for them to get into trouble. :)
He is a cutie pa too tee (however you spell that) haha.
Post a Comment