After the disaster that was the Trunk or Treat, I cordially invited myself, Jon & Seth over to the Atkinson's for dinner & trick-or-treating on Halloween. Krystal keeps trying to make me feel better by saying it was a mutually decided activity, but it totally wasn't. I at least brought the dinner so I didn't feel completely rude...
Somehow we managed to all eat dinner, despite a constant stream of interruptions by trick-or-treaters. After we ate, it was off for Seth & Victoria's first trick-or-treating. Don't worry-we only took them to a few houses. Not like they're really going to eat the candy (okay, Seth will. Krystal's probably a better parent than I am and will just eat Victoria's candy herself).
The precious tootsie roll
Victoria prefers the animal crackers she snagged
Investigating his loot
Seth helps Victoria put her hat back on (it was actually Krystal's hat, so it kept falling over her face. She'd knock it off and Seth would put it right back on. It was great).
The completed costume. I forgot the hairspray during trunk-or-treat and the shoes during trick-or-treat. So here's the entire costume, taken after we got home that night.
7 comments:
ha ha oh stop it! We were happy to have you guys over! That one reason why we moved to a bigger town home, so we could have more people over! We had a fun time too! Thanks again for the dinner you brought over!! oh...and those three cups of soup that Jon scooped out of the back seat...is that why you guys had "so much soup left over"? ha ha kidding!
It sounds like you guys had such a fun time. Seth's green hair is awesome! Oh and I LOVE you and jon's costuems, so clever and very fitting for you two.
Are you going to be in the area for Thanksgiving? I think we'll be headed to Ashburn, Virgina for the big event. It would be fun to meet up with you while we're there for some site seeing... if it's not too cold.
Wow....that is some green hair on your little alien...and it was totally back to normal for church! How long did you have to scrub that one!?
I love those little ones investigating each others loot!
I'm surprised Seth's hair didn't stay green - or a least still have a green tint! How did you get his shoes green? Glad Saturday was a little less eventful than Friday's halloween activities!!!
Which song was it that you love?
Oh fun. You guys should of stopped by my house!
Post a Comment