Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Little Valentines

Well, it started off with a little Valentine-making party...

...then we made some lovely Valentine boxes: 
(luckily Catherine was appeased by her Lightning McQueen Halloween bucket.
Mom was only up for one box-making adventure)

We had a little V-day party at Seth's co-op (which no one photographed, sorry), then it was on to the real thing! Valentine morning brought lots of surprises (read: candy) for the kids:

Well, not all the kids.
Some of us got nice chew toys instead:

This is what I got for Valentine's Day: a hot date with a redhead! 

His daddy was in glamorous Dugway, Utah for V-Day.
As is obvious by the state of my house: 

2 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Snowed in, lots of sugar, and Jon gone for a week - HAPPY VALENTINES! Haha, I think your house looks pretty good after that week ;)

Adrian said...

hot dates with redheads are the best. I'm on one right now- she came to work with me today. :)