I don't even know where to start on this one. This was a co-op field trip suggested by a friend whose kids apparently LOVED this place. And so we drove an hour along backroads, avoiding potholes and Amish buggies (actually Mennonite) to get to the National Christmas Museum. We then coughed up $30 for me & three kids to attend and headed in. Fifteen minutes later, we were out.
Yep. My kids ran through the entire thing. Can't say I blame them: it was definitely more catered to groups of old ladies (of which there were many, who were annoyed by our noisy children). But I did manage a few pictures between the sprinting:
Seth on Santa's chair (throne?)
I don't actually have an explanation for this one
Aaron spent his time eating...
...and touching things that said DO NOT TOUCH!
(like I said, kid friendly this was NOT)
The only room that really interested them was the one with the trains.
Which, of course, they kept touching:
(notice the pack of old ladies in the background?)
Aaron was ticked that they kept all the trains locked behind glass:
This is what they did in the lobby after racing through the museum:
We left approximately 15 seconds later.
Let's just say that this is not a trip we will be making again anytime soon.
2 comments:
We can go when you're 66 and I'm 90 :D
That sounds like a nightmare with kids! Frustrating! One thing on the list to never do again...
Post a Comment