Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's Christmas!

Seth was the first one up and headed straight to the stocking:

Playing with his requested remote-controlled car: 

Aaron was thrilled with his Nutter Butter bites.
Which, coincidentally, make an excellent breakfast: 

And Catherine was ecstatic about her Elsa doll that talked.
Santa was just happy he managed to pull off that last-minute request: 

Waiting to open presents and watching "Let It Go" on my phone: 
That's right: little boys love Frozen, too!

Aaron looks adorable in his cousins' hair bow: 

Serious Aaron with Uncle Timmy: 

Aaron loved his balls from Uncle Scott & Aunt Mary: 

And Seth loved the Magna Tiles we got for the kids: 
(Super expensive, but totally worth it! They play with them every day!)

Aaron needs some help opening his bus: 

Frozen hat and gloves from Aaron: 
(allegedly child-sized. That's one huge-headed child)

Minecraft toys! 

And the awesomely attractive group shot:
I somehow missed the part where we were taking pictures, so I and my children are all in our pajamas. But I managed to get almost everyone looking at the camera! Jacob doesn't count).

And for me?

: my awesome, awesome knife set that I picked out and made Jon buy for me! 
How did I live for so long without good knives?!

We had a lovely, relaxing Christmas and were all quite spoiled and happy. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Love the family photo :)
Obviously Catherine did not inherit the HUGE Mikesell head or that Elsa hat would have fit :D