Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Family Pictures

Since we were all going to be in Tucson for Thanksgiving (including grandparents), we decided to get some fancy family pictures taken (fancy = not involving a tripod and a self-timer). We headed down to a small pecan orchard off the freeway, which would have been a lot cuter if it were further from the sewage treatment plant.
The best one:
Okay, fine--this was from Christmas tree hunting earlier in the day

For reals:

The whole Mikesell/Carnahan clan

Mikesell clan


Carnahan clan:


The Russell Mikesell clan:
Did I mention how super-cooperative Aaron was?

Grandparents & grandkids

Thrilled grandkids

"I hate family pictures! And bowties!"
(Adorable bowties made by Aunt Kenna)

Daddy kisses make it all better

So do Grandpa hugs

Not a fan of this one, with the exception of Catherine's grin

Better

Best!

I brought my camera along and snapped a few of my kids.
I LOVE this one of Seth: 


When did this kid get so big?!
And those freckles...I am so in love.

I'm pretty proud of this one: 
My beautiful daughter

Four sisters: 

Three sisters looking at the camera,
one sister not looking at the camera: 

I love this picture! 
I really do have the best, most gorgeous sisters in the world

And the best parents: 

 Grandma kisses:

Cathy & Catherine: 

Grandma & granddaughters: 

A handful, in every sense of the phrase: 

I forgot to pack shoes for family pictures.
Jon & Seth wore their tennis shoes/sandals.
Aaron borrowed some from Adleigh.
I bought new boots (yay!).
I wanted to grab some silver shoes for Catherine, but she saw these instead and that was that: 
Did you know Elsa shoes match with any outfit?
They're magical like that.

Grandpa Scott takes a bottle break on the way back to the car: 

My baby sister: 
Look at that beautiful, beautiful (fake) long hair!

My attempt to get a happy Aaron picture when we got home: 
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Marah also had me take a few pictures of Russell in his cute outfit: 


Can't have a baby photo shoot without the help of Catherine and Rosco! 

The girls loving on Russell: 

I never thought this one would be a baby-lover.
Russell has changed her mind: 

And I think Russell might love her a little bit, too:


2 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

They turned out so much better than I hoped considering we had a newborn, two toddlers, and a few other non photos favs - grandpa Scott😉

Kellie said...

Such beautiful family pictures! You have some great-looking kiddos!