We put a lot of work into getting this house ready. It looked really good. But then we got the pictures back from the photographer and suddenly our house looked AMAZING! For fun, we found some pictures of the house right after we bought it to compare:
In 2008:
Now:
Jon did some amazing landscaping and grass rehab!
2008 (their stuff, not ours):
And now:
2008:
(SO MUCH STUFF! STUFF EVERYWHERE!)
(I hated those cupboards from the first time I saw them)
Now:
2008:
(look at me, all pregnant with Seth!)
Now:
2008:
(contractor grade flat white paint!)
Now:
2008:
(Literally everything in this bathroom was almond-colored)
Now:
2008:
(Bye, bye, wallpaper border!)
Now:
2008:
(oh, how we hated that fan!)
Now:
(I'm so proud of that valance I made!)
2008:
Now:
(I may have picked this paint color just because of the name: Quietude)
2008:
(We call this one Dripping Yellow Madness)
Now:
2008:
(Sing it with me: "Everything is Almond!")
Now:
2008:
(This is the only thing that was better as it was in 2008.
Stupid HOA).
Pictures were taken on Monday and we went up for sale on Thursday!

















1 comments:
Grma Danice said your house was so gorgeous that she'd want to stay!
Post a Comment