I seriously can't believe that this is Seth's last year at Cub camp. Where did the time go?
This year Seth had a...special den. Lots of very strong personalities and leaders who were very relaxed. VERY relaxed. Seth loved it. We moms weren't as impressed, but we're not complaining! Grateful someone was willing to spend a week chasing a batch of 10-year-old boys around in the heat!
Senior Webelos.
Seth is in the back on the right.
His buddies Jack and Thatcher were also in his den.
Seth acting as management while Jack designs their boat.
Because it was his last year (and because I'd never been able to go before), I volunteered to go with Seth to camp one day and help out. Aaron and Catherine got to go along as Tags. Jonny was awesome and took off a day to hang out with Elise (she was too little to be a Tag). My kids LOVED being Tags: they're already asking to go back next year. I loved having the chance to hang out with Seth for the day!
Seth observes his buddies attempting to light a fire.
Not sure what's happening here...knots?
Possibly the least attractive picture of Seth I've ever seen.
My warnings that he will regret these pictures still fall on deaf ears.
Seth says he's going to go back next year as a volunteer. We shall see how inclined I am to deal with the insanity of dropping off and picking up with 700 other Scout moms...






1 comments:
He looks so much like R2 Russell at that age - including the faces.
Post a Comment