Monday, July 16, 2018

Co-op Ends

After a lovely year with some amazing people, our co-op wrapped up mid-May (HUGE benefit of homeschooling. Public school wasn't out until mid-June). While it's been nice to have a more relaxed schedule, we will miss our friends (especially those not returning in the fall). 
My Pre-K class doing some watercoloring

Aaron's Monday Pre-K teachers sent me these pictures:



If these aren't the pictures of an ideal childhood day, I don't know what is.

Elise pushing Kaia on the swings:
(Also, in the background is Big Seth/Other Seth/Original Seth who one day gave into Aaron's requests for swing-pushing. Poor Seth is now the official swing-pusher for all my kids. And my Seth is highly offended when we refer to the other Seth as "Original Seth.")

Despite having had zero kids wear it, I am somehow the proud owner of a preschooler-sized cap and gown. I brought it on our last day and took pictures of all the (cooperative) kids in my class:
Aaron still has one more year of Pre-K.
Hooray for September birthdays!

He will take a few kindergarten classes with his buddies.
Things like art, music, and story time. I love the flexibility of co-op!

Aaron with his Monday Pre-K teachers, Miss Renee and Miss Cari.
They were PHENOMENAL. 
He wouldn't have had a better experience in the most expensive preschool.

Elise has many, many years of preschool ahead of her.

She got a head start by sneaking into Pre-K with me instead of staying in the nursery.

In the chaos of getting kids from classes, cleaning up and loading up the van, I failed to get a "last day of school" picture. So instead enjoy Seth's self-portrait. I actually really love it. He's not as impressed. 

Now on to summer and free schedules!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

LOVE Aaron's smile with his teachers. He's just thrived this year! And dandelions are some of the best things in childhood.
Grad pix are great, especially Seth's self-portrait;)