Every year during Cub Scout Camp some of the moms organize a Princess Camp for the girls. My girls (and Aaron) love getting the chance to play with friends and do fun activities.
I let Catherine decide what she wanted to do. She opted to do exactly the same thing we did last year: sprinkler, kiddie pools, face painting and nail painting. I lucked out and got Brinley and Libby to come help out. And by "help out" I mean "basically do everything." I told them next year they need to just run the whole thing. I will happily pay them to do fun things with my kids!
Brinley paints Elise's nails...
...then moves on to Catherine's face.
Libby called dibs on painting Elise's face.
She specifically requested a green fish.
Brinley put Elise's hair in a bun.
I seriously need to hire her as a surrogate big sister.
All the Princess Camp girls.
Notice that Catherine is not in a gown?
She refused to call it Princess Camp. "It's GIRL Camp, Mom!"
Princesses are not her thing anymore (thanks, Seth).
Enjoying some cookie with her icing.
Mermaid face paint and rice krispie treat.
A very enthusiastic mermaid with her tail.
I'm not sure if Catherine will be up for this next year, but Elise is excited already!









1 comments:
The green fish is awesome! Love Catherine the enthusiastic mermaid ;)
Post a Comment