Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Adventures at Home

When we're not running all over the place for field trips, we still manage to keep everyone entertained with adventures at home. One Saturday our neighborhood was having a garage sale and the kids decided to make and sell cookies, milk & lemonade. Catherine was the designated baker:

Aaron & Seth were in charge of sales:
They did manage to make some money, but not as much as they were dreaming about.
We'll have to try again in the spring.

Despite my protestations that I like her hair long, Catherine was ready for another bob. Thankfully my friend Geri does a much better job at this than I do! Elise was even brave enough to get hers cut as well. 
Two adorable girls with bobs

We also participated in the annual insanity known as "making cut-out sugar cookies." As you can see from the photo, neither Seth nor Aaron were interested in doing much helping this year (other than eating). Thankfully the girls were still all in. 

Elijah was also all in...into eating graham crackers while we made cookies!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Maybe I need a bob too!