Oh, Little Stink! How are we already to six months?! Time is just passing by so quickly, but we sure love watching you figure out new things. Here's what you've been up to this month:
You LOVE the toys on the jumperoo.
Still not much jumping yet, though...
You put up with a LOT from your siblings.
Like I said, you put up with a LOT.
Wearing the same outfit your brothers all wore.
They both wore it at Easter, but there's no way you'll be fitting in this at age 1
(even though it is technically a 12 month outfit).
Seth
It's kind of freaky sometimes how much you look like little Seth.
Aaron
Aaron's thighs have nothing on your thighs.
Like all your siblings (except Aaron), you LOVE Daddy.
He comes home from work, carries you around and shows you interesting things:
Solid food...that's been kind of a disaster. You seem to like it, but you just can't handle the texture. If it's not pureed, you gag on it. And when you gag, you vomit. Every. Time. Despite this, I still tried to let you gnaw on a pizza crust at my Stake leadership training meeting. Unsurprisingly, you gagged. And then barfed. But not just a regular-sized barf. This was MASSIVE. You covered yourself, my skirt, my legs, and filled one of my shoes with barf. We left immediately, with you riding home naked and me driving home shoeless.
The pizza crust, pre-barf
You still hate tummy time, but we still make you do it.
And you're still not consistently rolling over either direction.
I love this picture!
Look at that drooly baby jaw and those delicious cheeks...
Pretty sure this counts as cannibalism...
Apparently I should just feed you popsicles.
Can't gag on popsicles...
You are still the most popular baby in church. It's actually gotten to the point where I almost dread showing up and having to mediate between the girls fighting over you. But it's nice that you are so adored (and also nice that I don't have to hold you during church)!
Emma has even gotten to the point where she'll ask to wear your carrier. Probably because you're a giant (just barely below 20 lbs at your 6 month appointment). Also because it's a guaranteed way to get you to nap:
Carrier + dangle head = best nap ever
Did I mention you put up with a lot from your siblings?
Elise wanted you to be a baby wolf, and so you were:
You finally fit into my favorite onesie (size 9 months), so I snapped some adorable pictures:
Oh, wait. This bottom one is actually Seth.
You waver between looking exactly like Seth and exactly like Elise.
Here's Elise at nine months.
Definitely siblings.
And here's Elise at 3.5, with her terrified baby brother:
We love you and all your chubby, adorable sweetness.
Happy six months, Little Stinky!
(Official stats: 19 lbs, 14 oz. and 30 inches.
Just couldn't quite break that 20 lb. limit!)



















1 comments:
The 80s aerobics outfit is my fav
Post a Comment