No wonder I often find my kids trying to get into someone else's van after church...
With Scouting wrapping up, Seth's leader tried to fill their last few months with tons of awesome activities. Jon was great about going along to help when he could (great way to get in that Seth-Dad bonding time). When they announced a final campout in November, Jon decided he would take Catherine & Aaron along. I pressured him into taking Elise along, too, mostly because she'd be devastated to be left alone.
It was chilly, but Jon did a good job preparing and making sure they were warm. He snapped this picture for me before bed. Elise was already passed out:
I also got this one in the morning:
She might have been crying by the end of the campout (she was cold and ready to go home), but they all came home bursting with stories about how fun camping was. And I definitely enjoyed a lovely night to myself once Elijah went to bed!



1 comments:
gray vans in MD, white vans and sedans in AZ... Elise looks like a camping picture I have except it's a close relative ;)
Post a Comment