Outback Elijah modeling Jon's new hat.
When the DC Temple is rededicated and two members of your family can't attend the broadcast, you resign yourself to attending the afternoon session while Jon takes the kids to the morning session. But then, who should volunteer to take the younger ones so you can actually attend with your spouse?? The always-awesome Uncle Timmy!
I do not know what we would do without Timmy.
Probably cry a lot.
Much less impressive picture of Seth after attending the afternoon session with me & Jon.
I just needed to have documentation that he actually attended for future scrapbooking.
We've gotten some weird orders from Walmart before, but this one was extra special:
Seth is almost, ALMOST tied with Jon.
Although if you count the hair, he's totally winning:
I don't have any idea how this happened, but I found it in the shower and it's my new favorite:
Sometimes you play so hard and nap so little that dinner is just...
I don't have any pictures of this, but Aaron, Elise & Bennett (our neighbor) spent almost every day on the hillside behind our houses. They were building a campsite there. Or a factory. Or a mine. All I know is that it involved things like hatchets. And requesting me to come light their tiny campfires, which I tried to do when it was dusk so no neighbors would call the fire department. I love that they are making these fun memories together!







0 comments:
Post a Comment