Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Little Gnome

Once upon a time when they were teenagers, Mom & Aunt Lori went shopping.
And on their shopping trip, they discovered two outfits that they knew were destined for their future children.
And so they purchased them and hid them away, where they remained (for some reason) 
until Catherine was born. 

Then Mom retrieved the outfits from their hiding place and marveled at their retro-awesomeness.

For almost two years they remained in Catherine's closet, until the day that the miniature-sized Princess finally grew tall enough to fit in them. 

Behold, the awesomeness of 70's baby clothes:

If it weren't so white and awesome, I would totally take her out in public like this. 
Perhaps the ward Christmas party...


And check out the extra-awesomeness of THE TASSLE: 
I could not handle the cuteness.
Meaning I could not stop taking pictures.

Which, of course, resulted in this:
"Stop taking pictures, Mom!"

"No, seriously--STOP TAKING PICTURES."

In other Catherine news, I was somehow placed in charge of getting Catherine's jammies out (bedtime is normally Jon's domain). Catherine is now approaching two, but is still teeny-tiny. So I grabbed some 18 month jammies and zipped them on, only to find this: 

That's right--she's drowning in 18 month clothes. 
Back to the 12 month clothes it is!

2 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

Grandma Jan had the outfits stored away in her cedar chest:))

Adrian said...

what's not to love about that tassel??