We had a lot of fun now that all of us were finally home!
First up was Grandma's birthday party.
Seth and Catherine were mesmerized by pyro Aunt Kenna:
Grandma and her spoils:
And then it was time for Kinect!
Jon was SO thrilled.
But we did manage to pry the Kindle out of his hands occasionally.
Like when it was time to box Stephen:
(and here let me personally apologize to Stephen for spelling his name "Stephan" on his stocking)
Then there was the epic battle between me & Brian:
Man, look at my amazing form.
Good thing I've never had to fight anyone because apparently I punch like a girl.
But poor form notwithstanding, I was whooping on Brian so badly that he started cheating to gain an edge:
Let it be known that I won anyway.
And that I beat Brian at the high jump.
Take that, Mr. National Champion!
1 comments:
You, Brian, rice and boxing. HAHA, you'd think you were siblings!
Post a Comment