Seth was SO excited to make his snowman pizza.
He gave it pepperoni eyes and a mouth, with olive buttons.
Here he is, with his creation:
No, those are not tears from the shifting of the pepperonis (although he was upset).
Those are tears because during snack time he had made a terrible concoction of yogurt, applesauce, and peanut butter crackers. I warned him that he would have to eat it before he could eat anything else, but apparently he didn't believe me until we wouldn't let him have his snowman pizza. THEN there were tears.
Needless to say, there have been no creative food creations for at least a week now.
(And yes, he did eventually get some of his pizza).
3 comments:
snowman pizza is a great idea. I may have to borrow it. I had forgotten that food tastes better when it's shaped a certain way.
I want a snowman pizza. I'm glad he got to eat some. I bet the cracker were pretty soggy :/ You're such a "love & logic" pro now!
Fun idea for the pizza. Way to be a tough mom! Sounds like it worked to discourage mixing his food so much.
Post a Comment