Even with a newborn I can't skip pumpkin carving!
(don't let the picture fool you--Seth was very excited by the whole ordeal)
This is how Jon & Aaron participated:
Ah, family bonding time.
The finished products:
A "silly face with eyes all around it" (other eyes not pictured)
a "meow meow"
and a "mean, scary face"
I have no explanation for anything in this picture
Best part:
Catherine insisted on singing her favorite song (Happy Birthday) and then blowing out the candles:
Our pumpkins were more than just decorations this year.
They also became sort of giant Mr. PotatoHeads:
This was entirely Seth's idea.
The pumpkins joined us every morning and received shoes until Daddy banished them outside permanently (we carved the holes in the bottom of the pumpkins instead of the top so the pumpkins were leaving some juice on the carpet).
Let the Halloween festivities begin!
2 comments:
Of course pumpkins need shoes. Why didn't I think of that? And candles were meant to be blown out after Happy Birthday. Your kids are awesome.
The minds of your children never cease to amaze me!
Post a Comment