Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School!

We started school a bit early this year since we have a big vacation to Arizona planned for the fall. And so, on August 4th, Seth started first grade and Catherine started three-year-old preschool. Nothing says "first day of school" quite like pancakes with your initials written with chocolate chips:

I promise that Aaron got some pancakes and chocolate chips, contrary to how it looks below: 

Traditional beginning of the year picture: 

For reference, here's kindergarten:
That's right--he grew like 6 inches this year. My son is huge.

Back to now.
I tried to get a good head shot and got this instead: 

Then this: 

And, finally, this: 

I gave up and tried to get some Catherine pictures instead.
It didn't go much better: 

So cooperative: 

Another year of homeschooling for us! 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Love Seth's faces - he looks like Jon!