(Side note: Last year Seth answered the questions immediately and with as few words as possible. This year you would have thought I was asking him how to solve world hunger. Also, last year we had baby talk. This year we have mumbling.)
1. What is your favorite color? "Blue and red. Blue because it's like ice, like pretty. And red because it's like fire and I like fire."
2. What's your favorite food? "Noodles with eggs" (translation--Ramen noodles with eggs)
3. Who's your best friend? "Gabey Baby (Knox) and Aaron. Gabe is so funny."
4. What is your favorite movie? "(Insert three minute pause here) Cars 2, maybe. There's lots of my favorite movies. I don't know which one is (mumble)...(Upon further prompting:) Cars 2, Aladdin, Aladdin & The King of Thieves."
5. What's your favorite show to watch? (At which point I had to explain the difference between a show and a movie) "GARFIELD (and Friends)!"
6. What's your favorite toy? "Aaron." After being informed that Aaron is not a toy: "Besides Aaron is...Legos." True answer. He was even playing with Legos as I interviewed him.
7. What is your favorite game to play? "Monopoly. It will be for a long time. Then I might get a new game that I like better." (He got Monopoly Jr. for his birthday and has beat me every time. Stupid Boardwalk.)
8. What's your favorite snack? "Besides marshmallows...I hate marshmallows (total lie). Umm...graham crackers?"
9. What is your favorite animal? "My Double Bar (Betta) fish. He got a prize for going through the ring." (Explanation--Seth put a smiley face ring in the bowl and the fish actually swam through it. Seth gave him a "prize": another toy in his fishbowl. I'm sure Double Bar was thrilled).
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? "I want to be a...umm...bishop. Because then I'd get blessed for (mumble) money to people who are poor." (Oookay...)
11. What's your favorite song? "Lots of them. The Beatles. Paperback Writer, when they have like those crazy voices."
12. What's your favorite book? "Garfield (comic books). And Lunch Lady (comic books)."
13. Do you like school? "No. Because I like playing better! I only like drawing stuff. I like co-op. I like that type of school."
14. What do you want to learn about in school this year? "Umm...how plastic gets made?"
15. Bonus question for me: "What's a thousand plus a million?" (I answered correctly, but I'm not sure he was actually capable of judging my answer).
Friday, August 8, 2014
Seth's 6 Year Interview
at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I bet he is glad now that you didn't let him get his favorite colored bike when he was four :D
Post a Comment