Jon & I celebrated our birthdays with our best friends: the Oliveras and the Knoxes. We had delicious sweet pork burritos with tomatillo lime sauce for dinner (Jon's request) and then celebrated in proper birthday style with four pies. Yes, four pies. I couldn't make up my mind, so I made them all! Jon got coconut cream, I had two key lime and one strawberry lemonade pie. All were amazingly delicious!
Our favorite gifts were some cards from the Knoxes.
Jon was especially amused by his card from Emma, addressed to "My Faithful Competitor."
Then it was time for the ward Memorial Day breakfast, which was delicious and lots of fun.
Maybe too much fun?
She got in a good 30 minute nap like this!
We ended the day hanging out with friends and enjoying food and games. If only school were out so we could really start the summer fun!





1 comments:
Faithful competitor - that's awesome! How was Elise's neck after that nap?
Post a Comment