Monday, August 28, 2017

Seth's Birthday Interview

(Possibly the fastest interview Seth has ever conducted due to the fact that I was keeping him from playing Roblox):

1. What's your favorite color? "Red. I just like it."

2. What is your favorite food? "Eggs over medium." (He just discovered this and requests it almost every morning).

3. Who is your best friend? "Gabriel Knox. Cause I met him when he was one. And he's just my friend."

4. What's your favorite movie? "Harry Potter. Sixth. I really like the inferi."

5. What's your favorite toy? (here he leaves the room and comes back with a Lego gun he made that morning) "A Lego ray gun. I'll show you its power cord."

6. What's your favorite game to play? "Roblox. It's fun." (After my skepticism): "It's fun! I'm  a nine year old boy! I can say whatever I want."

7. What's your favorite game to play on the Wii? "Super Mario Bros with Dad, Gabe & Catherine."

8. What's your favorite snack? "Chocolate chip cookies" (random: we rarely have these).

9. What's your favorite animal? (insert huge, long pause) "I gotta think! What are those things that fly in Harry Potter? (Me: "Um, dragons?") "Yeah, dragons!"

10. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A mutant. A mutant!" (After I insisted that even mutants need a career) "I'd like to be a video game tester."

11. What's your favorite song? "My favorite song is Harry Potter: Hedwig's Theme. I had to play it for my recital like two trillion billion times and now it's stuck in my head."

12. What's your favorite Primary song? "Gethsemane."

13. What's your favorite book? "Harry Potter. All of them."

He then proceeded to lunge off the couch and attack me. A very typical nine-year-old boy interview, I would imagine. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

What??? Playing Wii with Mom didn't make the cut :D