Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Random January and February

I always have lots of helpers when I'm cooking.
Not much room for food, though.

My favorite spot on the couch, where I spend way too much time on my laptop.

Dapper Aaron ready for church

And cute Elise.
Because you can't take a picture of Aaron and not take one of Elise.

We were really excited to find out that Jon's brother Timmy got a job in Baltimore. Since you don't want to rent an apartment in Baltimore blindly, we offered to let him live in our basement until he could find roommates and a place to live. 

He showed up about a week before his job started, which meant he got to hang out with me and the kids. We do super fun things like go to the pumps with a bunch of other moms and little kids. Luckily Elise put Timmy to work hauling her up the giant slide, so he wasn't too bored. Probably won't make the mistake of coming with us ever again, though...

The kids have LOVED having Uncle Timmy here. They rush him as soon as he walks in from work (and then Elise screams outside his door while he changes because SHE WANTS IN RIGHT NOW). There's much wrestling, many Japanese animated films being watched, and lots of fun games with our foam blocks. I'm loving it because my house stays clean, my dishwasher gets magically unloaded, and my kids play with Timmy instead of fighting with each other on Sunday afternoons. We'll all be a little sad when he moves out, but at least he'll still be only 30-40 minutes away!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

I didn't know he was living there. Fun times!