Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Birthdays

For my birthday, all I wanted was a nap.
Elijah was happy to enjoy it for me:
It was worth it just to stare at that chubby deliciousness while he slept.

Mom, Dad & I braved taking all five kids to Broom's Bloom for some birthday crab soup and ice cream. I love this picture of my little stairstep lineup of children!

Catherine & my dad made my birthday lemon bars, which were delicious!
It was so nice having my parents around so I didn't have to make my own birthday dessert.
I also saved all my co-op teacher gifts to open, 
so I had some fun birthday presents to look forward to.

Jon also had a birthday, complete with a coconut cream pie. We didn't take any pictures because it was a crazy night (as usual) and we barely got him off his computer long enough to sing to him. Such is the life of busy parents, I suppose! 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

and especially for one who cares very little for traditional celebrations :D