Earlier this spring, Catherine found a nest the geese had made by the pond. It was so fun to go back a few weeks later and see the goslings swimming around with their parents:
Elise, of course, left the house in nothing less than the height of fashion. I was trying to get a picture of her outfit, but she kept posing like a diva instead:
Such a beauty queen.
(This was also when I dropped my phone and cracked my screen. Boo!)
Spring also means the return of Catherine's most favorite pets: caterpillars!
We had somewhere between 30-40 of them on our kitchen table at one point.
She managed to sneak and keep a few of them around long enough for them to turn into moths.
And, the wildest thing of all:
Elijah the wolf cub!






1 comments:
Elise's favorite dress with the Elsa shoes - height of style :D
Those caterpillars ... I did try to sneak as many back outside as possible. Shhh, don't tell Catherine ;)
Post a Comment