Sometimes you miss a zucchini and it gets monstrous overnight.
Sometimes you miss one for an entire week while you're at the beach...
Giant zucchinis make excellent chocolate muffins!
Jon set up a Zoom meeting with the elders.
This is exactly how the entire thing went. Sigh.
Good attitudes and getting their schoolwork done earned these guys a date to Red Robin!
Mass bubble baths are still a favorite around here.
Elijah modeling his baby skinny jeans at the park.
I think I'm in love.
Catherine taught Elijah how to go down the slide.
He LOVED it.
He insisted that she spend the rest of her park time taking him down the slide.
When she finally refused, he taught himself how to climb up and slide down.
He screamed with joy the entire time.
Elise discovered the power of static electricity and spent the rest of the time shocking me & Jon.
Elijah was playing with his stroller when we decided to go on a walk.
In true toddler fashion, he refused to put down the stroller.
So instead we had a baby in a stroller holding a stroller while we walked.
I tried to take a panoramic of all the kids playing Legos while I read aloud to them.
Elise is incapable of holding still and ruined every single shot.
You can't assemble a new desk without an Assistant Baby Assistant!
Also required: A Lady in her favorite Madonna outfit
Found this one day in Catherine's room.
I love literally everything about it.
Also, I live in constant dread of Catherine at age 13.













1 comments:
Adleigh wants to know if Catherine cut her hair. The stroller with a stroller is SO toddler :D
Post a Comment