We had our home inspection today and I was able to surreptitiously snap some pictures of the house. So enjoy, because it's all you're getting until April!
(I HATE the cupboard coloring)
(The red paint is going too)
In case you care, the inspection went relatively well. There were a few problems with storage and insulation in the attic, but everything should be taken care of before we move it. Let me tell you--it was really hard to come back to our apartment after spending 3 hours in that house. Especially when we realized that the extremely shady looking man we saw in the parking lot lives right across the hall from us. Just one more month...
3 comments:
That kitchen looks very spacious, I'm totally jealous. That's a relief that the inspection went well. So we're definitely on for next weekend. Let's say saturday we meet outside the temple around 11? That way Max will already have had his nap. Let me know if that works for you. Oh and I need your phone number! you can just email it to me.
Yea! It looks great! Congratulations! The hardest part is just waiting to move in...
I'm jealous you get to move into a house. Good luck handling the apartment life for another month. I get to for about 2 more years at least. Ah, the joy of grad school.
Post a Comment