*Crawling! You're not super fast yet, but you can get anywhere you want to. Like the dog's water at Grandma's.
*We let you fall down the stair (notice: just one) in hopes that you would give up your suicidal obsession with crawling down them. Didn't work.
*We let you fall down the stair (notice: just one) in hopes that you would give up your suicidal obsession with crawling down them. Didn't work.
*Along with crawling comes pulling up to standing. You learned to do this so you could stick your hand in Grandma's VCR (and then scream because your fingers got caught. Repeat).
*You're starting to wave at people, specifically when we say 'bye bye'.
*You're drinking out of a straw, which means I don't have to hold your cup while you drink anymore!
*About two weeks ago, you decided you were DONE with baby food. I can still sneak it to you sometimes, but you prefer real food now. Favorites are peas, mozzarella cheese (NOT string cheese--only the good stuff), crackers, eggs, and macaroni & cheese.
Oh, and apparently tomatoes.
That's right--I said TOMATOES:
(you snagged this one while I was making dinner)
*You're getting better about going down for naps, but will still only give me about a 40 minute nap. Most days you take two naps, some days three. At night you'll sleep from 7 to 7 with one nursing around 4 or 5am.
*Still size 2 diapers, still 6 or 6-9 month clothing.
(laughing at your big brother--you adore him)
*Every once in awhile you'll say 'dadadada' to your dad, but it's not consistent enough to call it a word yet.
*Three teeth on top (with another coming soon), two on bottom.
*Umm...you eat wet wipes. You used to just suck the liquid out, but lately you've taken to tearing them to little pieces and chewing on the bits.
*Umm...you eat wet wipes. You used to just suck the liquid out, but lately you've taken to tearing them to little pieces and chewing on the bits.
"I'll just...keep this box of wet wipes safe..."
"...nom, nom, nom, nom..."
We love you, Little Bug.








5 comments:
Eating wipes is a unique one miss Catherine! You sure are cute though!
Princess Catherine is a doll and I just wanted to say that your family photos are STUNNING.
Aunt Bethany sucked on wetwipes but Catherine has taken it to a new level!
Oh, my gosh...could she BE any cuter? She is such a doll baby! The wipes thing cracks me up!
I second Tracie, that's what I was going to say.
Post a Comment