First (and totally unrelated to the Nativity), we have the lovely chefs:
Traditional Christmas Eve food in our house? MEXICAN!
And now, Mary:
"What is this thing?"
"Look, guys! There's a BABY in here!"
"I know what babies like! Blowing raspberries. Pfhphffhfhphfhfpppph...."
Enter Joseph:
Joseph is not pleased with the state of Mary's veil
Mary, Joseph, and a Wise Woman
Joseph is also not pleased with the state of Baby Jesus' diaper.
"Umm...isn't there supposed to be a baby in this thing?"
"THAT is not a baby. That is a cow. Even I know that!"
Mary examines the loot from the Three Kings
Our Nativity Cast
The Three Kings, Baby Jesus and Mary (with her eyes closed)
The shepherds watching over their flocks of dogs.
Camo also doubled as the donkey.
Joseph was adorably protective of Baby Jesus.
Do I need to buy my son a baby doll?
Apparently.
4 comments:
Highly recommended:
http://www.amazon.com/Williams-Doll-Trophy-Picture-Books/dp/0812441605/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327930028&sr=1-1
Your narration just added a new level of enjoyment and laughter of the event!
Love that your kids were Mary and Joseph, and all of the rest of the family (and dogs) for filling in for the other roles! That will be a memorable one!
Okay, this was hands down the best Nativity reenactment I've seen in a long time!
Post a Comment