Sunday, January 29, 2012

Family Pictures

We took some time the morning of Christmas Eve to take some family pictures in the beautiful desert scenery.
(I'm serious about that--I think it's gorgeous.  Granted, it took me a few years of living in the desert to see it...)


Kids and Grandkids

The official family picture

The Three Catherines:
Marah Catherine, Sara Catherine, and Catherine

Dad and his girls

Mom and her boys
(FYI: I think this was a really awkward picture for all involved)

Our family.

Great Grandparents and Great Grandkids
(I have no idea what camera they're looking at, but it obviously wasn't mine)

Marah, Beth & Seth on the stump where our awesome tree used to be.
(there was a cold snap in Tucson that killed it.  Boo.)

Four sisters

Four sisters and two ridiculous dogs.
It was supposed to be three, but Dude was not cooperating.

Grandpa & Grandma.
I love this picture.

1 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Yeah, I'm thinking Arizona might be the place to live. I keep telling David but he continues to ignore me.