Here we are, in all of our Christmas morning glory:
I really should make this extra large just so you can fully appreciate the beauty of our family.
Seth and Catherine investigate their loot from Santa:
Catherine's first Christmas:
The view from the ledge:
Our family getting ready to open gifts:
I have absolutely no idea what Jon is doing to Catherine.
I DO, however, know exactly what Seth is trying to do.
Kenna's favorite Christmas gift? A half-used bottle of garam masala!
Brian, you're the best husband EVER!
Seth loves Aunt Lori.
And thanks to Aunt Bubba for restraining him for this picture.
Yes, we still spend a good chunk of the day pretending to be a baby.
In fact, he's pretending to be the baby right now as I type this.
Building a gingerbread village.
One last picture before Earthquake Seth struck.
And, sadly, here's where we were the next day:
At the airport, heading home.
It went by much too fast, like it always does.
Thank you for a wonderful Christmas.
We love you so much!
1 comments:
I'm glad that you guys had a nice Christmas visit - being with family is the best!
Post a Comment