Sometimes middle school is just too much.
Sometimes you just have to cover yourself in blankets and sulk on the couch.
This is usually about the time Elijah shows up to jump on her.
Learning some camp songs around a (fake, indoor) campfire at YW.
Catherine's glorious blue whale she made in art class:
Apparently all her peers with impressed.
Art is her thing.
Reading the greatest work of literature known to humanity:
Flutter, by Sarah Isert
Having limited experience with stupid teen books, I feel like most of the humor probably went over Catherine's head. Mostly she just kept saying, "This is really weird." Yes. Yes it is.
As part of Catherine's "I'm growing up and am suddenly interested in doing my hair" phase, she's trying to figure out the best way to handle wavy/curly hair. We know that brushing is bad, but her hair still gets frizzy. So she wanted to try braiding. The only problem is that I have never learned to French braid. And so, with some help from YouTube, I present my first (probably second, actually) attempt:





0 comments:
Post a Comment