May started off with a horrifying home invasion.
What is this world coming to when you can't even be safe in your own house?
And my own children made up 75% of this vicious gang.
I have failed as a parent.
Some home projects I really look forward to.
Some are forced upon you.
This was fully in the second catergory:
Repainting the master bath with stupid expensive anti-mold paint.
Which you would think would make it nice to work with, but you'd be wrong.
Also, it's way shinier than it's supposed to be. Sigh.
Elise is always happy to be my painting helper!
Project I actually enjoyed: starting the seedlings!
But I spaced the start time this year and my seeds were way behind.
So, I bought a grow lamp!
These are almost all various types of tomatoes.
Our goal this year is to try all the favorite types and decide which ones we like best.
We have FOMO with tomato varieties.
Also, our very first raspberry!
Look at those glorious bushes!
I did kill them (accidentally) while trying to take out our stupid Bermuda grass.
Twice.
But hopefully they will return with vigor next year, when I will NOT kill them.






0 comments:
Post a Comment