Hooray for the arrival of the Christmas tree!
I realized that my kids are finally old enough to not destroy my special, breakable ornaments. I pulled out a few that I've never dared put on the tree before and contemplated pulling out the bin of glass ornaments I haven't pulled out since Seth was a toddler. And then I found Elijah doing this:
That is Elijah, throwing Elise's Calico Critter car into the tree.
Thankfully I only lost one ornament that I wasn't too attached to.
I guess we'll wait a few more years before pulling them all out...
December also brought our first glimpse of snow!
And then a bit more snow the next day!
And a legit dusting a few days after that!
Enough for a two hour school delay. Hooray!
Catherine and Elise doing what they always do:
building a tiny snowman.
Hopefully this winter we will break our streak of no snow...





0 comments:
Post a Comment