Monday, April 15, 2024

Elijah's December

Elijah with his crown from preschool. 
He still is not a fan of going to preschool, but is always so happy when I pick him up.

Santa came and visited preschool!
I LOVE that they do so many fun things for the kids!
Elijah and Santa

Elijah and his preschool friends with Santa

His Christmas gift was a t-shirt with his graduation year on it:
Class of 2037!

He attends preschool at the same high school he will (allegedly) attend in the future.
So he will have this shirt to wear when he's a senior!

Hilarious Elijah conversation:

Elijah and I dropped off treats to a friend who has dogs. On the way home he said he's going to ask for a puppy for Christmas. I explained that Dad doesn't like dogs.
 
"What about kitties?"
"Nope."
"That's okay. Someone else will take our dad."

0 comments: