Monday, April 22, 2024

January Elijah

 
Elijah came home from Tennessee with a cough and cold.
Gotta love sharing all the cousin germs!

Unfortunately it was not short-lived. 
He had a cough and fever, plus was just exhausted.
We were worried it was the flu for a few days, but thankfully he improved.

Elijah has spontaneously started practicing writing!
He really only writes numbers, but he is very interested:
My baby is getting so big and smart!

My friend Adrian invited Elijah over to play one afternoon.
I asked if she was crazy to take time off work to play with a four-year-old.
She said, "Maybe it's to remind me why I don't have a four-year-old!"
And so Elijah went to play and had a magical time:

Other people's toys are SO much cooler than your own toys!

Did I mention that Adrian is a wonderful friend??
It was so nice for both me and Elijah to have a little change of pace.

0 comments: